NC DEQ: Television Manufacturers Information
A television manufacturer shall report to DEQ by Oct. 1 of each year on the total weight of televisions the manufacturer collected and recycled in the state during the previous fiscal year. Television manufacturer recycling reports should be submitted to: [email protected] or. NCDEQ Division of Waste Management - Solid Waste Section
Hawaii Electronic Waste and Television Recycling and
TV Manufacturers March 2010 Recycling and Recovery Manufacturers are required to submit recycling plans to DOH for approval. Recycling plans must describe how the manufacturer will establish, conduct, and manage a program for the recycling of TVs sold in Hawaii. Manufacturer contact information must be provided to the public.
Division of Solid & Hazardous WasteNew Jersey
26. Question: I am a local government unit NOT covered by a manufacturer’s plan; what do I do? Answer: If you are a local government unit and not covered by a manufacturer’s plan, please contact the DEP’s E-waste section to find out your options.E-waste staff will work with you to identify manufacturers operating collection sites in your area and will provide you with necessary .
E Waste, E Waste Suppliers and Manufacturers at Alibaba
E Waste Recycling Plant for scrap pcb recovery The wast Circuit board recycling complete equipment can recover precious metals efficiently from e-scrap discharged by electronic manufacturers domestically and abroad,the e-scrap includes waste PCB ,leftover bits and pieces,electronic components,electronic equipments,etc.
Manufacturers targeted by India's e-waste laws | News
· Manufacturers targeted by India's e-waste laws. . amount of e-waste India generates may be much higher as the MAIT study excludes electronic and electrical goods such as televisions, refrigerators and DVD players. . ’We welcome the new guidelines on e-waste management and recycling but the rules have been extremely diluted from what was .
Indiana E-Cycle Registered Manufacturers & Video
The manufacturer brands list is not a list of manufacturers qualified to sell to industrial, commercial, or other markets identified as exempt from the requirements of the Electronic Waste Law. Program Year 5: January 1, 2014 - December 31, 2014 Indiana E-Cycle Registered Manufacturers & …
Covered Electronic Equipment Manufacturers & their
A consumer may use the acceptance program of the manufacturer's brand he or she wishes to recycle. In addition, when a consumer purchases new covered electronic equipment (CEE), the new equipment's manufacturer's acceptance program must accept from the consumer one piece of the same type of CEE purchased, regardless of manufacturer or brand.
MRM | HOME
© 2018 MRM: Electronic Manufacturers Recycling Management Company. Portal Login. X
Manufacturer's Brands / Contacts List for CT DEEP's
Manufacturer's Brands / Contacts List for CT DEEP's Statewide E-Waste Recycling Program Manufacturer Brands E-Waste Type Address Contact Name Contact Title Email Phone Best Buy Insignia Dynex UB Toshiba VPP Matrix Sharp Television, Computer, Monitor Television Computer Television Computer, Monitor Television 7601 Penn Avenue South, B5 Richfield .
E Waste Recycling : Southeast Machinery
E-Waste Recycling. E-waste doesn't have to be wasteful if you separate the different types of material for reuse. Our machinery can handle refrigerators, printers, TV sets, circuit boards, cables and more. Using our proven technology, e-waste metals are pressed into balls without the need for an additional hydraulic baling machine. Video
E Waste Recycling Machine, E Waste Recycling Machine
A wide variety of e waste recycling machine options are available to you, such as free samples, paid samples. There are 4,500 e waste recycling machine suppliers, mainly located in Asia. The top supplying countries are China (Mainland), Ukraine, and India, which supply 99%, 1%, and 1% of e waste recycling machine respectively.
CHAPTER 339D ELECTRONIC WASTE AND TELEVISION
(6) Manufactures covered televisions and supplies them to any person or persons within a distribution network that includes wholesalers or retailers in this State; or (7) Assumes the responsibilities and obligations of a television manufacturer under this chapter. In the event the television manufacturer …
E-Waste Law Urges Manufacturers to Simplify Disposal
· The state law requires manufacturers to make it free and convenient to recycle computers, televisions and gadgets. . E-Waste Recycling Law Takes Effect. By …
NJ E-cycle Manufacturers
The collection obligation for both manufacturers of televisions and manufacturers of covered electronic devices (other than televisions) is the total weight of televisions and/or covered electronic devices that a manufacturer is responsible to collect, transport and recycle each program year. ESTIMATED OBLIGATION 2018 2019
Electronic Waste Free Pick Up in Los AngelesE-WASTE LA
Welcome to E-WASTE LA Recycling company in Los Angeles . Commercial and local residents Education Healthcare Entertainment Financial institutions Fortune 500 companies Manufacturers and retailers. State and local governments. End-of-life electronic recycling Manufacturer responsibility recycling programs IT asset disposition Asset registration.
Recycle Indiana: Indiana E-Cycle: Manufacturers
Manufacturers receive an incentive for utilizing recycling facilities located in Indiana (10% incentive) and for collecting CEDs in non-metropolitan counties in Indiana (50% incentive). Manufacturers can only utilize collectors and recyclers that are registered with Indiana E-Cycle to fulfill their recycling obligation.
E-waste Recycling Market by Top Manufacturers with
E-waste Recycling Market by Top Manufacturers with Production-Sims Recycling Solutions, Eletronic Recyclers International, Kuusakoski, Umicore, Waste Management and Others
Electronics Recycling (eCycling) in Maryland
Maryland's Statewide Electronics Recycling Program, Sections 9-1727 to 9-1730 of the Environment Article, Annotated Code of Maryland (definitions in Section 9-1701) require certain electronic manufacturers to register annually with the Maryland Department of the Environment and pay an annual registration fee if they sell or offer for sale .
Broad Overview of E-Waste Management Policies in
Broad Overview of E-Waste Management Policies in the U.S. July 15, 2013 Global E-Waste Management (GEM) . • Presentation Topics: – U. S. Legal Framework for e-Waste Management – State Laws for e-Waste Treatment and Recycling – Generation and Recycling/Reuse of e-Waste . Broad Overview of E-Waste Management Policies in the U.S. .
E-Cycle Wisconsin List of Registered Manufacturers
· List of Registered Manufacturers and Brands TV means any type of television with a screen of 7" or larger. . Brand name Manufacturer TV Monitor Desktop Laptop Tablet Printer Other VDD . E-Cycle Wisconsin List of Registered Manufacturers and Brands Author: Wisconsin DNR
e-Waste Recycling Equipment | CP Manufacturing
e-Waste recycling is a challenge due to its inhomogeneous nature. There are a variety of particle size distribution, shapes and materials with an increased pressure for recovery. The CP Group has risen to the occasion, leading the industry with innovative technology and features to overcome challenges faced.
Connecticut DEEP’s “Do Not Sell” List of Non-Compliant
Connecticut DEEP’s List of Compliant Electronics Manufacturers to determine if electronics manufacturers are in compliance with CT's E-waste Recycling Law. Retailers cannot offer for sale in Connecticut a CED of a manufacturer that is not in compliance with the applicable registration and fee payment requirements.
9 companies to watch as e-cycling movement takes off
· 9 companies to watch as e-cycling movement takes off. Heather Clancy. . millions of dollars have been poured into companies providing electronic waste (e-waste) recycling or marketing services, both for consumers and for businesses. . "There is a very strong sustainability push by IT and equipment manufacturers that has manifested itself in .
Information for Electronics Manufacturers
Information for Electronics Manufacturers, Consolidators, and Retailers. The following is intended to help retailers, manufacturers, and consolidators comply with Maine’s E-Waste Law. General information on electronics recycling and complete references to the law can be found on the E-Waste web page. Retailer responsibilities and resources